1. If the exam site does not load, copy and paste this URL in the browser http://exams.deeper.co.in/.
If the exam still does not load, please check and confirm that you are connected to Internet with minimum 1 MBPS speed
2. Please note that the exam will be enabled for your time-slot exactly as per the server time which may be different from your local time. Hence please wait for 10 minutes if the exam does not load for you at the beginning of your time slot
3. Please be ready with your details like Deeper UID, Contact No. & DOB while appearing for exam.
4. If the browser hangs during the exam, do not panic. It should start working in next 60 seconds
5. If the computer turns off during the exam, you can resume the exam once the computer is restarted. The time remaining before the computer was off will be allotted to you automatically to complete the exam
6. If the login page/ any functionality are not working, please make sure that you are using a compatible browser. The ideal way is to download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome from below links before starting the exam:
7. In case of any other questions, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. To avoid Internet Add's or Add's on your browser please install below plugin for respective web browser:
9. You can appear for Deeper Mock Online Exam from your home or cyber cafe. No hall ticket is required.
10. In case you get "Maths proccessing error". Please check your internet connectivity and reload the page.